HART schedule to change | News
Tampa, Florida--HART has announced minor bus route and schedule modifications that will go into effect on July 8.
A recent release states the follow routes will be affected:
- Route 1
- Route 2
- Route 12
- Route 14
- Route 19
- Route 24X
- Route 25LX
- Route 30
- Route 34
- Route 36
- Route 39
Summary of modifications:
- Route 1, 2, 6, 12 and 19: To improve connections and transfers, schedule changes have been made to selected trips; please see new schedule for more information.
- Route 14 (Armenia Avenue): Between Marion Transit Center and Kennedy Boulevard, the route will now serve Boulevard, Cass Street and Tyler Street. Passengers traveling through downtown and along Kennedy Boulevard east of Boulevard, may use Route 30.
- Route 24X (FishHawk/Riverview/MacDill AFB Express) and Route 36 (Dale Mabry/Himes Avenue): Route change at MacDill AFB to serve new shelter at 6th Medical Clinic.
- Route 25LX (South Brandon/MacDill AFB Limited Express): Route change at MacDill AFB to serve new shelter at 6th Medical Clinic. Make current, temporary detour permanent, using Nature's Way Boulevard out of and in to the Culbreath @ Bloomingdale Park-and-Ride lot. Minor schedule adjustments; please see new schedule for more information.
- Route 30 (Town 'N Country/Airport), Route 34 (Hillsborough Avenue) and Route 39 (Busch Boulevard): Weekday service will operate every 35 minutes, instead of every 30 minutes.
Throughout the year, HART planners assess route productivity and update bus routes every spring, summer and fall based on improving safety and efficiency, ridership demands and trends, and customer feedback.
Access the new schedule to plan ahead for your commute!
For general information about HART, visit www.goHART.org or call HART Customer Service at 813-254-HART (4278).